Friday, February 3, 2012

Greetings from Samantha Baker, intern of YAPRS

Hi all!

My name is Samantha Baker and I am an intern with YAPRS this semester along with Katie and Sam. I am currently a sophomore at Drake University double-majoring in Magazine Journalism and English. I greatly enjoy both my majors because I am able to really express my creative side. In my free time I enjoy reading, catching up on sleep, and hanging out with my friends. I'm an incredibly mellow and relaxed person on the outside, but on the inside I am burning with passion for my majors and work.

I am greatly looking forward to working as a member of the YAPRS team and learning about poetry, from the different types that exist to finding out more about the various poets we will be hosting. I am eager to not only expand my own knowledge of poetry but to inform all of you about it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment