Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Greetings from Michaela Mullin, Co-Coordinator of YAPRS

Hello, my name is Michaela Mullin, and I will be co-coordinating the series with Vlad and Joel this spring. I am thrilled to be able to be a part of this great series that Wendy and Kyle founded, and which Jennifer helped keep alive this last season.

A little about me: I attended Drake for my undergrad degree, University of Nebraska for my MFA in Writing, and, this summer, I will be attending the European Graduate School, Media and Communications doctoral program. I love travel, film, art, and of course, poetry. I am currently working on a poetry collection based on the paintings of Belgian artist, Michael Borremans, and I am hoping to see my first manuscript, Tenable Cant, published in the near future.

I look forward to the spring line-up of poetic performances, and to meeting other local appreciators of poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment